Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Salve Dottor Monti, soffro di orticaria in cura con flunagen, in vista possibili dolori dovuti ad una devitalizzazione al dente ho chiesto al mio medico curante la prescrizione di quei farmaci che lei mi ha prescritto (Targin o Contramol) ma si è rifiutato dicendo che sono dei farmaci pesanti e di utilizzare al massimo Toradol gocce. Cosa devo fare? Grazie mille. 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.